Retro Millionaire Pie makes an easy summer dessert. This no-bake pie is full of crushed pineapple, cherries, and pecans in a graham cracker crust.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained very well
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
In another medium bowl, mix together drained crushed pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, cherries, pecans, lemon juice, and cherry juice.
Fold in half of the container of Cool Whip. Spoon batter into graham cracker crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. (To get nice clean cuts, partially freeze pie.)
Serve with extra Cool Whip and cherries.