Witch Guacamole Dip
Witch Guacamole Dip is a creamy, spicy spread that pairs great with tortilla chips, veggie sticks, or crackers.
Servings 12 servings
- 3 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) container chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 to 4 carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1/2 a bag of blue tortilla chips
- 1 small sweet pickle
- 2 slices green bell pepper
- 2 slices yellow bell pepper
- 1 slice red bell pepper
- 1 canned black olive
- 1 green pea
Scoop out avocado flesh and place in a medium bowl. Sprinkle lime juice and salt on top of avocado and mash with a fork.
Stir in cream cheese spread, salsa verde, green onions, and cilantro. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to firm.
Place chilled guacamole dip on a serving platter and shape into a witch's face.
For hair, arrange carrot sticks along top and sides.
Arrange corn chips on top of carrots to form a hat.
Place sweet pickle in center to form nose. Use bell pepper slices to make eyes, eyebrows, and mouth.
Cut two small pieces of black olive for eyeballs and place green pea on chin for a wart.