Mashed Potato Croquettes
Mashed Potato Croquettes, made with mashed potatoes, ham, cheddar cheese and ranch seasoning, are the perfect way to give new life to Thanksgiving leftovers.
Servings 6 servings
- 3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 (1-ounce) packet Hidden Valley Dips Mix Original Ranch, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup finely diced ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Panko or bread crumbs
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable oil, divided
Place mashed potatoes in a large bowl and stir in 1 tablespoon of Ranch mix. Add egg and mix in well.
Add green onions, diced ham, and shredded cheddar, and stir to combine. Shape into golf ball-sized balls and flatten some. Coat each side in Panko crumbs and place on a baking sheet
Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large pan. Place half of croquettes in pan and cook until golden brown on bottom. Flip over and cook until the second side is golden brown.
Repeat with second batch, using remaining oil.
Stir remaining ranch mix into sour cream and serve with croquettes.