Lighter Peanut Butter Pie
Lighter Peanut Butter Pie has a chocolate graham cracker crust and a creamy peanut butter filling, but with less sugar.
Servings 8 slices
- 1 3/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Granulated
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Granulated
- 1 (8-ounce) container sugar-free whipped topping
In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated, and melted butter. Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate and press firmly on the bottom and sides of the pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and banana with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated. Taste for sweetness. You may want to add another tablespoon or two of SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated. The sweetness of your banana and brand of peanut butter can effect the overall sweetness of the filling.
Fold in whipped topping. Transfer filling to prepared crust and refrigerate for at least several hours before serving.