Loaded Ranch Potato Salad
Loaded Ranch Potato Salad is super creamy with tons of flavor from a packet of Ranch seasoning, cheddar cheese, and bacon.
Servings 6 servings
- 3 pounds red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well and let cool.
In a large bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, and Ranch seasoning mix.
Add potatoes, cheddar cheese, and green onions and stir well.
Sprinkle bacon on top. Refrigerate until chilled.