Greek Chicken Salad
This Greek Chicken Salad is a creamy Chicken Salad with all the flavors you would find in a Greek salad.
Servings 4 servings
- 3 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I use rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Place chicken in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, feta, salt and pepper.
Stir mayonnaise mixture into chicken.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Season to taste with salt.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.