Andes Mint Lush
Andes Mint Lush has 4 delicious layers and is full of mint flavor. The bottom layer is a fudgy brownie topped with a minty cream cheese layer, a chocolate pudding layer, and Cool Whip to finish it off.
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- ingredients needed to bake brownies
- 1/2 cup chopped Andes mints
Cream Cheese Layer
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- green food coloring, optional
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Andes mints
- 2 (3.9-ounce) boxes instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- chopped Andes mints for garnish
Make brownie batter acording to directions on box. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped Andes mints.
Transfer batter to a greased 9x13-inch pan. Bake according to directions on box. Let cool.
In a large bowl, use a hand-held mixer to beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peppermint extract until smooth and creamy.
Stir in Cool Whip and a few drops of green food coloring.
Stir in chopped Andes mints. Spread mixture on top of brownie layer.
In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until it is smooth and starting to thicken. Pour over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate until pudding is fully set.
Spread Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with chopped Andes mints just before serving. (The mints will bleed into the Cool Whip and discolor it if you add them too far in advance.)