Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo
Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo is chicken alfredo in casserole form. So creamy and rich with a thick layer of melted cheese on top.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (15-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 6 thin slices Provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook pasta in salted water to al dente. Drain and return to pot.
Add butter and cream cheese and stir until melted and blended in.
Stir in cottage cheese, sour cream, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
Transfer to a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
Spread the chicken evenly over the pasta.
Pour alfredo sauce over the chicken.
Arrange provolone slices on top and sprinkle with mozzarella, cheddar, and Parmesan cheese.
Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.