Oatmeal Pie is an old-fashioned pie that is wonderfully sweet and gooey. The oatmeal gives it a slightly chewy and crunchy texture that is divine.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt until smooth.
Add corn syrup, oats and melted butter. Stir to mix well. Pour into pie crust.
Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool before slicing.