Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy
Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy is one of the easiest slow cooker meals to make. Tender and juicy shredded chicken in a creamy, flavorful gravy. Best served over rice or mashed potatoes
- 2 packets chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup sour cream
Whisk together gravy packets, condensed soup, water, black pepper, and garlic powder in a 6-quart slow cooker.
Add chicken breasts.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
Add sour cream and mix it in. Shred chicken with 2 forks.
Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.