Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Mini Chicken Pot Pies consist of a quick and easy chicken pot pie filling in a buttery biscuit cup. This wonderfully easy southern meal can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
Prep Time 8 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 23 minutes
- 1 cup cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16.3-ounce) cans flaky layers refrigerated biscuits
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease 8 muffin cups.
Add all ingredients except biscuits to a medium bowl. Stir to mix well.
Place a biscuit in each muffin cup. Press it into the bottom and up the sides.
Divide filling evenly between the muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Let rest for a few minutes and then run a knife around the edge of each one and lift them out.