Thai Chicken Pasta
Thai Chicken Pasta is made with chunks of white chicken meat, carrots, a sweet, salty and spicy peanut sauce, and linguine. This Asian-style noodle dish is so much better than take out and it can be made in less than 20 minutes!
Prep Time 12 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 pound linguine, cooked
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Combine first 10 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil and simmer for 1 minute.
Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until done. Add carrots to pan about 1 minute before chicken is finished cooking. Remove from heat.
In a large bowl, toss together sauce, pasta, and chicken. Sprinkle green onions, peanuts, and cilantro on top.