Peanut Butter Cup Dessert Pizza
Peanut Butter Cup Dessert Pizza has a crust made from refrigerated cookie dough covered by a layer of chocolate, and a peanut butter cream cheese layer. On top, lots of chopped peanut butter cups and peanut M&M's. This dessert pizza has tons of peanut butter and chocolate flavor!
- 1 tube or package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup peanut M&M's
Press cookie dough onto a greased 12 to 14-inch pizza pan. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12 to 16 minutes.
Immediately after removing from oven, scatter the chocolate chips on top. Let sit for 1 minute to melt, and then use a knife to spread the chocolate chips into an even layer of chocolate. Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to firm up.
Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spread over chocolate layer.
Sprinkle the chopped peanut butter cups and peanut M&M's on top. Store in refrigerator.