Buttery Broiled Shrimp
Buttery Broiled Shrimp can be made in just minutes and will disappear even faster. Coated in herbs and spices, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and butter, these Broiled Shrimp work as a party appetizer or main dish.
- 2 pounds large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Creole Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, cut into slivers
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Arrange shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine paprika, Italian seasoning, Creole seasoning, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Sprinkle spice mixture on shrimp.
Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice over shrimp.
Evenly scatter butter slivers over shrimp.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes.