No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are an old-timey favorite and one of the easiest and most delicious cookies you'll ever make. I think pretty much everyone has had these cookies at one time or another and pretty much everyone loves them.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 24 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into 1-tablespoon pieces so it meltes faster
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
In a large saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa powder, sugar, and milk,
Stir well and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 90 seconds, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat and stir in the oats, peanut butter, and vanilla.
Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets lined with wax paper or parchment paper. Let cool to set.