No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars
No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars have a graham cracker crust topped with a no-bake cheesecake filling flavored with both peach Jello and fresh, diced peaches.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) box JELL-O peach flavored gelatin
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar and press mixture into the bottom of a 9X13-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Using an electric mixer, beat Neufchatel cheese, cream cheese, and remaining sugar until smooth.
Add gelatin (dry mix) and beat until incorporated.
Stir in Cool Whip and peaches. Spread mixture on top of graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours before slicing.