Greek Stuffed Chicken
Greek Stuffed Chicken is stuffed with a creamy mixture of olives, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh dill, and artichoke hearts. Cream cheese and feta cheese help hold the filling together and they add so much creamy, cheese flavor.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1/3 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, feta cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder, oregano, and black pepper.
Fold in dill, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, and sun-dried tomatoes.
Cut a pocket in each chicken breast. Season outside of chicken as well as inside the pocket with salt and pepper to taste.
Stuff each pocket with cream cheese mixture and secure with a couple of toothpicks.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat olive oil in an oven-safe pan (cast iron or stainless steal) over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned on bottom, flip over and brown on other side.
Transfer pan to oven and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.