S'mores Cobbler makes a fantastic summer dessert. It's gooey and rich with lots of graham crackers, Hershey bar pieces, and marshmallows and it couldn't be easier to make.
- 1 (5.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 sleeve (about 9) graham crackers
- 16 mini (.45-ounce) Hershey bars, broken into pieces
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, cut into thin slices
- 1 (10-ounce) package large marshmallows, cut each one in half
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9x13-inch pan.
In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until mixture thickens, about 3 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
Layer graham crackers on top of pudding. Scatter a little over half of the Hershey pieces on top of the graham crackers.
Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the chocolate and graham crackers.
Scatter the butter slices over the cake mix.
Bake for 22-25 minutes.
Take a spoon or spatula and mix any dry cake mix in. You will break up the graham cracker pieces and that is ok.
Layer the marshmallows on top and scatter the remaining chocolate between the marshmallows.
Place under the broiler until the marshmallows are toasted and browned. Serve warm.