Spicy Snack Mix
Traditional Chex Mix with a little spice!
Servings 10 -12
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Place butter in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted.
Stir all seasonings into butter.
Add remaining ingredients to bowl, stir well and pour onto a large, rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 1 hour, 20 minutes. Remove from the oven every 20 minutes and give it a good stir.