Delicious Asian-style beef sliders are a breeze to make with Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauce.
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 packet Campbell's Sweet Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Sauce
- 12 slider buns
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup julienned daikon radish
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Place chuck roast in slow cooker and pour slow cooker sauce on top. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours, or high for 4 to 5 hours. Shred beef into bite-sized pieces.
Place coleslaw mix, carrots, daikon radish, and red bell pepper in a medium bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, rice wine vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, salt, and vegetable oil. Pour over coleslaw mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle peanuts and cilantro on top.
To assemble, cover bottom of buns with beef and top with slaw.