German Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
Part cheesecake, part brownies, this German Chocolate treat will become a favorite with chocolate/coconut lovers.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, toasted coconut, and grated chocolate for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, coconut, pecans, melted butter, and 1 egg. Use a fork to combine until crumbly. Mixture will be dry. Press into the bottom of a 9X13-inch pan. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, remaining 2 eggs, and vanilla.
Beat at medium speed with a mixer until smooth. Spread over cake mix layer.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until center is set. Let cool completely. Cut into squares and garnish with whipped cream, toasted coconut, and grated chocolate.