Sausage and Crescent Roll Casserole
Sausage and Crescent Roll Casserole has a buttery crust topped with lots of sausage, eggs, and cheese.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 pound package pork breakfast sausage
- 1 (8-ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, I use Chipotle flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 13x9-inch pan.
Cook sausage in a nonstick pan, crumbling it with a wooden spoon. Drain.
Unroll crescent roll dough in prepared pan, sealing the seams.
Sprinkle sausage and cheese on top of dough.
Whisk together eggs, milk, Tabasco sauce, salt, and pepper. Pour over sausage and cheese.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes,