Tex-Mex Cobb Salad
Tex-Mex Cobb Salad is a colorful salad with lots of south of the border flavor.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1/2 head iceberg or romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 to 3 cups diced cooked chicken, I use rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) block Pepper Jack cheese, cut into cubes
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cooked corn kernels, either fresh, canned or frozen
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Frito corn chips
Barbecue Ranch Dressing
- 2/3 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
Arrange all ingredients except cilantro and corn chips in rows on a large platter.
In a small bowl, mix the Ranch dressing and BBQ sauce together.
Pour dressing on top of salad and sprinkle with cilantro and corn chips.