Hot Corn Dip with Jalapenos
A creamy, cheesy, spicy corn dip served warm from the oven with tortilla chips.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1-2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Melt butter in a skillet and add onion, corn, and jalapeno. Saute 3 minutes.
Add garlic and sauté 1-2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
Add corn mixture to a medium bowl. Let cool slightly and then add all remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
Transfer mixture to a baking dish coated with cooking spray. You can use a medium (10-inch) cast iron skillet or an 8-inch square baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with tortilla chips.