Frozen Peach-Coconut Daiquiri
A delicious and tropical frozen daiquiri made with coconut rum and fresh peaches. Peach Coconut Daiquiris are a great way to celebrate summer.
- 1 ounce Blue Chair Bay White Rum
- 1 1/2 ounces Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 large peaches, peeled, pitted, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup ice
- superfine sugar, optional
- mint and shredded coconut, garnish
Peel, slice and freeze the peaches at least 4 hours ahead of time.
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
If not sweet enough, add some superfine sugar.
Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with mint.