No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are so simple to make with a peanut butter/graham cracker crumb bottom with chocolate chips topped with a layer of chocolate.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 cups peanut butter, divided
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 2 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups (12-ounce) package mini chocolate chips, divided
Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat 1 1/4 cups peanut butter and the butter until creamy.
Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar.
With hands or wooden spoon, mix in remaining powdered sugar, the graham cracker crumbs, and 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
Pressed evenly into prepared pan.
Melt remaining peanut butter and remaining mini chocolate chips in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over LOW heat, stirring constantly.
Spread over graham cracker layer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before slicing.