Apple Maple Pecan Salad
Apple Maple Pecan Salad is perfect for fall. Full of apples, shredded cabbage, blue cheese, and pecans tossed in a maple vinaigrette.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package finely shredded cabbage
- 3 large Granny Smith apples, julienned
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup Craisins
In a large bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, vegetable oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper.
Add cabbage and apples. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Before serving add Gorgonzola cheese, pecans, and craisins.