Tzatziki Pasta Salad
This Tzatziki Pasta Salad is perfect for serving with Greek food. Flavored with olives, cucumber, and fresh dill, plus a creamy greek yogurt-feta dressing.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 (7-ounce) container low-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces penne pasta, cooked to al dente
- 1 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained (if they are large cut them into smaller pieces), 6-
- 2/3 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes, the kind packed in oil
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
In a bowl, stir together greek yogurt, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup feta cheese, garlic, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
In a large bowl, combine pasta artichoke hearts, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, cucumber, and onion.
Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Season to taste with more salt and pepper.
Sprinkle I/2 cup feta cheese and fresh dill on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.