BBQ Chicken Dip
A creamy and cheesy dip made from cream cheese, cheddar and Pepper Jack cheese, plus diced chicken, corn, black beans and BBQ Sauce. Love this dip served with corn chips.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped chicken
- 1/3 cup corn
- 1/3 cup black beans
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- chopped red onion and cilantro
- additional BBQ Sauce for drizzling on top
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a casserole dish or small cast iron pan.
In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, BBQ Sauce, and garlic powder until smooth.
Stir in chicken, corn, black beans, green onions, and half of cheese.
Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake 10 to 15 more minutes.
Sprinkle with red onion and cilantro and drizzle with BBQ Sauce.