Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes are full of cheese, bacon, and Ranch seasoning. It's the ultimate potato side dish.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 3 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 6 medium)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1-ounce) packet Ranch seasoning mix
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Add 2 teaspoons of salt. Bring to a simmer and simmer until just barely soft, about 10 minutes. Drain well.
In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Ranch mix, and cream cheese.
Stir in potatoes, onion, pepper, and 1 cup shredded cheddar.
Stir in 1/2 the crumbled bacon.
Taste for seasoning and add salt if desired.
Transfer to a 9X13-inch greased baking dish
. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
Remove foil, sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.