Chipotle Chili with Rice
This flavorful chipotle-flavored chili is quick and easy to make. A packet of Knorr rice makes it really filling and economical.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder, depending on how spicy you want it
- 1 (28-ounce) can pureed tomatoes
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can beef broth
- 1 pouch Knorr® Fiesta Sides™- Mexican Rice
- 1 (11-ounce) can corn, drained
Place ground beef, onion, and garlic in a lightly greased Dutch oven. Cook over medium heat until ground beef is browned, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon as it cooks.
Add chili powder, tomatoes, and beef broth and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add Knorr® Rice and corn and cook another 5 to 7 minutes.