BBQ Bacon Chicken Bites
These chicken bites are marinated and then coated in bbq sauce, wrapped in bacon and grilled. So much flavor!
Servings 8 servings
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 ½-inch chunks
- ½ cup Stubb’s Chicken Marinade
- ½ cup Stubb’s Spicy BBQ Sauce, plus more for basting
- 1 pound bacon, each piece cut in half
- Toothpicks soak them water for at least 1 hour
- Ranch dressing for serving, optional
Place chicken pieces and chicken marinade in a plastic bag. Let marinate in refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
Remove chicken from bag and coat each piece with Spicy BBQ Sauce.
Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken piece, securing with a toothpick.
Heat grill to medium-high. (Make sure grill is greased well so bacon does not stick.) Grill chicken pieces until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crispy, turning halfway through. Baste with more BBQ sauce just before removing from grill.
Serve with Ranch Dressing or more BBQ sauce.