Greek Salmon Pita Sandwich
Greek Salmon Pita Sandwiches are stuffed with lemon pepper-flavored salmon and lots of cucumber, tomato, red onion, and feta cheese.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 2 (2.5-ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea Lemon Pepper flavored salmon
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 1 pita pocket, cut in half
In a bowl, combine salmon, Greek yogurt, cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, feta cheese, and dill.
Stuff lettuce and salmon mixture into pita pockets and serve.