This creamy rice salad is flavored with curry and makes a good choice for a potluck.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10.5-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut into quarters
- 1/3 cup sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add rice. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes. Cool.
In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, curry powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix rice along with remaining ingredients into mayonnaise mixture.
Cover and chill for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.