Greek Dip has a layer of cream cheese on the bottom, topped with hummus, lots of fresh veggies, and feta cheese. Serve with pita chips for a flavorful and delicious appetizer.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) container red pepper hummus
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain hummus
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, and Italian seasoning until smooth.
Spread cream cheese mixture in the bottom of a pie plate or serving bowl.
Spread red pepper hummus and then regular hummus on top of cream cheese layer.
Sprinkle remaining ingredients on top.