Cheesy Skillet Meatballs
Cheesy Skillet Meatballs are cooked in marinara sauce, flavored with fresh basil, and covered in a blanket of Parmesan and Mozzarella.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package frozen Johnsonville Meatballs
- 1 (24-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheeses
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat oil in a nonstick or cast iron pan. Add meatballs and cook for about 1 minute per side.
Add marinara sauce and simmer until meatballs are heated all the way through.
Sprinkle basil and cheeses on top and continue to cook over low heat until cheese is melted. (Or you can stick the pan under the broiler to melt the cheese.)
Serve over pasta or with garlic toast slices.