Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip is a rich and creamy dip that is perfect for buffalo chicken lovers and is a cinch to make in your slow cooker.
Servings 20 servings
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup TABASCO Buffalo Style Sauce, plus more for drizzling on top
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions sliced
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, chicken, TABASCO Sauce, blue cheese, garlic powder and half of green onion in a 3 to 4-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, opening the crock pot to give everything a good stir after about an hour and 45 minutes.
Sprinkle additional blue cheese crumbles, TABASCO Sauce and green onions on top and serve with tortilla chips.