Santa Fe Tilapia Burritos are loaded with southwestern flavors and are a cinch to make using Chicken of the Sea® Tilapia Fillets in Sauce. They make an easy lunch or dinner and are stuffed with Mexican Rice, black beans, cheese, and Tilapia in Santa Fe Sauce. I like to serve them on a bed of shredded ice berg lettuce and top them with salsa, sour cream, and fresh cilantro. All those flavors together taste amazing.
Many Americans are looking to eat more seafood and due to its mild taste and availability, tilapia has become a favorite. Chicken of the Sea® offers 4 flavors of Fillet of Tilapia simmered in rich, tasty sauces: Tilapia in Marinara Sauce, Tilapia in Teriyaki Sesame Sauce, Tilapia in Yellow Curry Sauce, and Tilapia in Santa Fe Sauce. Each pouch contains a 3-ounce single serving of sustainably caught tilapia.
I personally love the single portion size. It is perfect for whipping up a delicious lunch or dinner for one.
I love the variety of the sauces. It really helps cut down on meal boredom and it’s so easy to turn a pouch into a flavorful meal by just adding a few ingredients.
Pouches of Tilapia Select Fillets are super convenient. Just store them on the shelf in your pantry and they’re ready to be eaten as is. Add them to a salad or serve them over pasta or rice.
I combined the Tilapia in Santa Fe Sauce with Mexican Rice, black beans, and cheese to make a delicious and nutritious Santa Fe Tilapia Burrito.
The tilapia fillets are packed with a nice amount of flavorful sauce which makes it so easy to make a tasty meal. The sauce provides plenty of flavor for these burritos without having to add spices and herbs. Huge time saver!
Get a Coupon for a FREE Tilapia Fillets in Sauce so you can see for yourself how easy and convenient this product is.
Find more recipes for Chicken of the Sea® Tilapia Fillets in sauce at ChickenoftheSea.com.
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 cup cooked Mexican rice
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (3-ounce) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Tilapia in Santa Fe Sauce broken into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- salsa, sour cream, and cilantro for serving
- Place rice, black beans, Tilapia in Santa Fe Sauce, and cheese in the middle of tortilla. (Warm the tortilla first so it will be pliable and won't tear.)
- Fold bottom half of tortilla over to meet top half and then pull it back part way to form filling into a roll.
- Fold both sides in and roll away from yourself to form a burrito.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, and fresh cilantro.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I appreciate the opportunity to share products I love and use in my own kitchen.